Pics From Fiji Exploration Trip

mrsswordfisherman

Thanks to Randy Chin who fished on Golden Eagle in the remote Southern Lau Group of islands and is kind enough to let us use his images.

GT

Well, that's pretty much all that needs to be said about you guys. Those photos have sent 10000 heart rates up and ensured the nations appetite for fishing (Atleast for all us Raiders) stays eternally PUMPED TO GO FISHING!

......smashing little pink piggy bank ..........

Well we are going to get our arms ripped off :1yikes:

R_Zee,myself,Mako and his Dad Vic are now booked on the Golden Eagle from the 11th May till the 17th 2010 :yahoo:

I dont know how many more sleeps ? but I reckon I wont be sleeping very much till then with all the excitement.

Bring on the giants of the seamount I say.

Cheers Stewy

Awesome pics.

I dont know how many more sleeps ? but I reckon I wont be sleeping very much till then with all the excitement.

Only 81 sleeps till that first popper is cast out and all hell breaks loose :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to see the pics & vids of old Swordy getting his arms torn out of his sockets. 1yikes.gif

Hope you've started your gym work Stewy. You're going to need it!!! biggrin2.gif

How long to go now mate?

Cheers,

Grant.

I have been working out for the last 3 weeks biggrin2.gif and its seems to be working.

2 months from today or 60 more sleeps yahoo.gif

Cheers Stewy