Whats On This Weekend ? 16/17

Ken A

That didn't take long Joe  :wacko: What the hell was wrong with it that took so long to fix?

BTW Heading out tomorrow tryig to make the traps near Sydney North FAD and hoping the dollies are still with us eager to snaffle a fly  :biggrin2:

42487[/snapback]

Bluecod I heard the sydney north FAD went missing but there should be traps on Broken Bay wide anyway. :thumbup:

Guest bluecod
Bluecod I heard the sydney north FAD went missing but there should be traps on Broken Bay wide anyway. :thumbup:

42493[/snapback]

The FAD is gone alright - a mate was out there last Sunday and confirmed its loss to Fisheries - still plenty of traps out that way loaded with dollies [at least last Sunday]

It was nothing...Just needed a service.

After I had the problem, I couldn't book it in for 2 weeks cos he was busy. Then when it was due to go in, I got snowed under with work and couldn't get it out to him! Rescheduled for the following week even though he was busy, but I was in no hurry so he kept it for a week! NOW ITS BACK!

42493[/snapback]

Thank heavens for simple problems - looks like the TERROR OF THE KINGS is back in action :thumbup: and your missus might now get some peace and quiet

Guest Jewel

Just got some new toys, a Capricorn 1500 and a Team Daiwa advantage 2000!

Heading out onto Botany Bay with Fishrunner to play with them. Hopefully the fish feel the same way!!!

Tomorrow I'll be laying a few pavers, fixing a few things up in my ute and doing whatever the :wife: wants me to do. Then Sunday 3 mates, and 2 tinnies are meeting up off Balmorral beach for a fish around Middle Head. Haven't been out on the harbour for ages.

I'll be fishing the Ausbream social at Pittwater on Sunday, hopefully some kings will pop up to stop us going insane from the lack of bream.

42227[/snapback]

:074::074::074: Sorry swoff but its the same for me as well. everyone that comes in my boat never catches much. For sale 1 trailcraft profish with everything $2 ono :1badmood: .

Well i wont be fishing as I am picking up my VU II SS ute tomorrow ( i still can't beleive i bought a holden ) and then have a christening on Sunday which stops me fishing the social.

Cheers

Lee

Guest Jocool
For sale 1 trailcraft profish with everything $2 ono  :1badmood:

Cheers

Lee

42651[/snapback]

Don't bother posting it in the buy and sell section mate! I'll give a fiver for it! :thumbup::risata:

Guest Jocool

If anyone would like to join me on Sydney Harbour tomorrow morning, send me a PM before 9:30 PM with your phone number. I anticipate being at Rose Bay about 5- 5:30 AM. :thumbup: