Whats On This Weekend ? 16/17

Ken A

Its that time of the week again :biggrin2:

Whats happening this coming weekend? Having a fish?

I'll just post my local weather report & that says it all for me :thumbdown:

Southeast Coast Waters, Double Island Point to Coolangatta:

Wednesday until midnight:  SE winds 15/20 knots with 1.5 metre seas increasing to 20/25 knots north of Cape Moreton with seas to 2.2 metres. Scattered showers.

Thursday:  SE winds 15/20 knots. Seas to 1.5 metres. Scattered showers.

Friday:  S/SE winds 15 knots.

Saturday:  S/SE winds 15 knots freshening to 20/25 knots from the south during the evening.

Reckon a few DVD movies & a few ales is it for me. Maybe babysitting Sunday & thats it.

Guest fishrunner

I'll be hitting botany early with jewell for bream on sp's and whatever else swims our way, :1naughty::1fishing1: goodluck.

cheers

Guest Jocool

Just picked up my boat!!! WHOS A HAPPY CHAPPY THEN????? :074::074::1clap:

I defenitely will be getting out Saturday...Maybe even Sunday! :1clap::1clap:

Probably end up in the harbour on Saturday and do my normal thing of feeding the fishies. :wacko: May even get to use some of my new supply of Sluggos! :thumbup:

House work on Saturday. Trying to tidy the place up before I put it on the market.

Sunday playing soccer and I am sure a few :beersmile: will be consumed after the game and into the evening.

Thought about fishing the Ausbream social but after trying Pittwater for a few hours last weekend I will leave you to it. I'm sure theer are bream in there but I'm suffed if I can find them

Hopefully I can get time to duck over to Carringbah tomorrow to get a new tip for my spin stick, then Saturday I hope to duck up to Chippo' for a flick at around midday or earlier......weather permitting. :1fishing1:

If I'm not fishing on Saturday I'll be at the usual place.:1beer::biggrin2:

Sunday, no Ausbream for me, I need to do some yard work which has been neglected lately. :1prop::05:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Swoffa, i dont know exactly where the kings were, but somewhere around west head, they were caught on a downrigger, good fishing this weekend.

42245[/snapback]

If Mick can get out early from work I'll probably hit pittwater for kings. spend the morning collecting live squid then pick him up from the wharf and spend the avo with them on the rigger :thumbup:

Swoff make sure u fellas get the squid primed for my jigs with your minnows :yahoo::1clap:

Going to get some Yakka's on Saturday morning and chase some jew in the harbour, probably try for some more Bream while i am at it as well. Still trying to break my Jewie drought this year, everyone else that has been on my boat has landed one or two... but me, none yet. :05:

Then off too an engagemnt party on Sat night for a few :beersmile: then off too see some live Music...

enjoy your WE, lets hope the weather is as good as it has been the last few days!

LW

Guest Jocool
Going to get some Yakka's on Saturday morning and chase some jew in the harbour,

42414[/snapback]

LW...I'm more than likely in the Harbour on Sat too. Where do you launch and what general area will you be at?

Looking like a non fishing weekend coming up for me :1badmood:

I've got a shitload of work at home that needs to be done and the :wife: is starting to get cranky :ranting2:

With a little luck I might get out really early for a landbased flick and then get home before she wakes up, one can only try.

Guest bluecod
Just picked up my boat!!! WHOS A HAPPY CHAPPY THEN????? :074:  :074:  :1clap:

42266[/snapback]

That didn't take long Joe :wacko: What the hell was wrong with it that took so long to fix?

BTW Heading out tomorrow tryig to make the traps near Sydney North FAD and hoping the dollies are still with us eager to snaffle a fly :biggrin2:

Guest Jocool
That didn't take long Joe  :wacko: What the hell was wrong with it that took so long to fix?

42487[/snapback]

It was nothing...Just needed a service.

After I had the problem, I couldn't book it in for 2 weeks cos he was busy. Then when it was due to go in, I got snowed under with work and couldn't get it out to him! Rescheduled for the following week even though he was busy, but I was in no hurry so he kept it for a week! NOW ITS BACK! :1clap::1clap: