Boat Name

mad_mullet

mad mullet did your boat have a name before you gave it one? :P i wanna change the name of my boat :/

yeah mate it was alexandria when i changed it i had a family friend who is a priest to bless it for me for safe trvels and good luck

just incase the myth of bad luck is true, i heard you can change a name if your boat is out of water

hey people just a general topic on what your boat name is and how you came up with the name of your boat???

Hi our boat was named after both our departed mothers,

we hyphenated their nicknames and came up with WHISTLE.

WISS-SYL.

My dads boat came with the name ORCA which is pretty cool seeing as though its the same name as the boat from JAWS :) Mum joked that he shud put an "S" infront to make it sorca cos he is obsessed with soccer, and i joked that wen i get i'll put a "P" infront to make it PORCA cos as a kid my parents called me nathan porky bacon :S bit weird but anyway :P

My favourite name for a boat wud have to be WET DREAM. i saw it on Lake macquarie and was stunned by the creative thought that must have gone into it :)

This is slightly off topic as I haven't actually named my boat, but one of the funniest boat names I've seen was on a scuba diving boat about 10 years ago in Ulladulla Harbour. Its name was "MUFF DIVER". :blush:

As to how it got its name, I didn't ask, but even if I did know, I suspect I wouldn't be able to relay the story with a G-rating :1prop:

Edited by g.t.

I renamed My Boat.

I don't believe in changing a boats name is has any consequences .

But my wife has Brought so much luck to her family and now ours, So I renamed my Boat Anastasia

Well Ive had my best fishing season so far :thumbup: and not to mention the browny points :074: