Botany Bay

strafisher

Hi, I went this place last night, but unfortunately there were gates and they were closed.

apparently they are open to the public from sunrise up until sunset (according to the sign).

Has anybody went there early morning or late night? if so, how do you get in?

doesnt everyone struggle climbing down those rock type structures, they were a pain in the ass to climb around and it seemed a very uncomfortable spot to fish

not to mention cats around those concrete blocks are wild and look very angry sorter like when u take the dinner away from your pet dog

another problem fishing there is snags and boats trolling the wall cut your line off,

so does that mean that molineaux point is banned for fishing?

No, I think you can fish there, but it's not open at nigt times. I went there last night just to check it out, but the gates were closed. Fishing only during the day time allowed I think but not too sure. Hopefully cut loose knows the deal. Lol

fishing isn't banned. at night if you don't mind the walk, you can still walk to it, but its a long walk.

the gates are really there to stop the hoons from entering.

i've only fished once and i'll never go again. negotiating those boulders with 10ft drops in between...no thanks