Undersized Fish At The Markets

tan the fisherman

good to hear, it pisses me off when i see undersize fish for sale at the markets, they should raid flemington markets aswell, i see soapies for sale there all around 20cm for $6 a kilo,and heaps of em too, snappers n bream, i dont know how they get away with it :badmood:

finally some good news and great to see that they didn't just rubbish the fish:D

but once again there is still a heap of people keeping undersized fish i mean each day ive been at picnic point ive seen people keeping 20cm bream, trevally, whiting that's hardly 15cm same with tailor and flathead.

finally some good news and great to see that they didn't just rubbish the fish:D

but once again there is still a heap of people keeping undersized fish i mean each day ive been at picnic point ive seen people keeping 20cm bream, trevally, whiting that's hardly 15cm same with tailor and flathead.

saw many people keeping undersize fish at clifton gardens on sat night/ sunday morn

small fish comes up goes straight in to the bucket not to be seen again

seems fisheries were tipped off why dont they patrol some of the fish markets at any rate at least action was taken :thumbup: