Fishing While At Work

adzzy

Hi All

My office is on the ground floor and from the entry door to the waters edge is about 8 meters (not bad i know) any ways for the past few weeks i have been feeding the local bream every day with bread and was only yesterday in a period of 5min i watched 6 types of fish swim bye bream, leatherjacket, mullet, frigate, kings and pigs so last night i decided to pack a hand reel loaded with 12lb mono and a few slices of bread.

well at about 2pm today i decided to sneak out back and throw a line and caught a nice bream approx 1kg boy was i stocked until i turn around and see one of the company executives standing there watching me my first reaction was its ok im on my lunch break he laughed and said "good bream might have to join you tomorrow" turns out he is a very keen fisho as well and has invited me out on his boat this weekend to chase some kings

it turned out to be a good thing he caught me but could of easily gone bad

so the moral of the story is to be carefull fishing while at work :biggrin2:

Adzzy

I've been fishing at a school excursion before and ended up bringing in a nice flattie. I was habing an argument with a teacher and she told me that if it goes anywhere near her i will be sent home. i let it go but boy was i dssapointed. And welldone on the nice bream. :thumbup:

SL,