Craker Day Offshore Sydney 2 Marlin 10 Dollies Easter Monday

fat

Left rose bay at 6:30am.Dropped the line in only a few miles from the heads as we had plenty of time to reach our destination a few hours before tide.By 12pm we had 10 dollies ranging from 75cm to 100cm. As i began to set up the spread for marlin zzzzzzzzzzz the line i had just put in seconds ago went off (short corner).30 minutes later we had him at the boat.Then again as i was putting the line out within 5 minute zzzzzzzzzzz short corner again.1 hour later he was at the boat with the leader wrapped around its tail which made it hard for us to bring up.What a top day, water temp was 24 degress

post-7801-127052337304_thumb.jpg

post-7801-127052338948_thumb.jpg

post-7801-127052339621_thumb.jpg

post-7801-127052340347_thumb.jpg

post-7801-127052341204_thumb.jpg

post-7801-127052347525_thumb.jpg

Left rose bay at 6:30am.Dropped the line in only a few miles from the heads as we had plenty of time to reach our destination a few hours before tide.By 12pm we had 10 dollies ranging from 75cm to 100cm. As i began to set up the spread for marlin zzzzzzzzzzz the line i had just put in seconds ago went off (short corner).30 minutes later we had him at the boat.Then again as i was putting the line out within 5 minute zzzzzzzzzzz short corner again.1 hour later he was at the boat with the leader wrapped around its tail which made it hard for us to bring up.What a top day, water temp was 24 degress

G'day,

Sounds like you indeed had a day to remember on the water mate,well done on your captures,nice feed of dollies and two marlin,does it get any better?

Dave

Congrats on the marlin....we trolled skirts and slimies all day for no hits.... apart from some wierd species of amberjack that we pulled off the traps we didnt see much life at all.... one huge pod of dolphins and that was all we really seen...... trolled from the heads to 5 miles wide of browns and back for zip...... come in on dark to get a $100 fine at roseville ramp......

Hey there get the net good day on the dollies i had a good day aswell on easter monday aswell sub total was 25 , your very lucky getting two marlin aswell thats the way it goes when luck is on your side i suppose either way good day out for you anyway cheers steve