Top Days Fishing

brickman

hey raiders to day was a good day on the harbour

hit sour and pigs reef this morning at 3.30am for a bream session we fished the back off the reef and fished as close as i could in 5 meters off water

peeled hawks prawns did the trick with only a split shot for weight .free spooling down a good berly trail many just under bream we kept 3 bream to 35cm

and a good size jacket and a trev for the cat

as soon as the pinkys showed up around sun rise it was time to move to the trolling session we had planed

trolled from south head to bondi for a heap off bonito kept a few for fresh bait

droped the pick off bondi for a flatty session we were into flattys, bangos,and shovel noses almost straight away every fish we brought in was being followed by rat kings in fact they were pests

got a pb on a turd fish i meen a toad fish :biggrin2: also found a floating gaff

headed in for the last part off our fishing trip at 10.30 straight to clark island for the run out tide for flownder fished the the east side and set a good berly trail

i grabed a little kip and said wake me up if you need me to net any thing my mate picked up a few flownder and we headed home at 1.00 it was one off the best fishing trips i've had in a while as every thing we planed worked like a treat,i wish i had more trips like this one

on a short note the jacket were thick off bondi but only for 20mins and then they seem to piss off some were else

post-6655-12716621384_thumb.jpg

Edited by brickman

don all the bonito were caught on a halco lazer pro in red and white[bright day bright lures]

grant i've had probs posting pics ever since the site was up graded my computer is old and so am i [old people hate change] :mad3:

ian :Funny-Post: you'll keep mate :biggrin2:

byron i thought the toad fish was a big flatty :mad3:

raiders i did'nt take any pics off the bonito so the above pic is from the week before[just to shut grant up :biggrin2: ]

cheers gary