What Are Our Raiders Upto This Long Weekend :)

DGF

As the title says :) what's everyone getting up to this weekend. I've still yet to decide exactly what im going to do I'm thinking of taking my boat up to Terrigal n maybe get some kind of accommodation somewhere on the central coast

Fishing St Georges Basin saturday with my uncle in his skeeter :1prop: and chase some of the nice snapper that are around

Goin up to lake Mac sunday to Measure up a carport for my Nanna and have a little fish while im there

Monday Takin my boat out to bobbin head to try teach ny sister the fine art of lures!

Not much sleep happening but plenty of fishing :thumbup:

pete

Keeping away from the ramps they will be too busy, will stay home and fix the flooring in my boat, re-carpet and raise the seats a little. Then i might go fishing during the week in the harbour. :biggrin2:

Im doing the main parade at the National Remembrance Ceremony at the Australian War Memorial (i'll be front row Army, 4th from the right) after our Dawn service here on base, then heading up to Lake Eucumbene to throw some Tassie devils at some Trout then sit around the campfire and have a laugh with some mates from work. Looking forward to it immensely!

Edited by Floating_Medic

Might try Woolwich wharf for a change if I can get a parking spot. I am letting Natsuko

get the feel of fishing.It is a good way with out too much drama.

I take her to the boat ramps on week ends so she sees what type of boats there are.

She might get the taste of wanting a new boat and upgrade from the one i have now.(IN my dreams)

waters might be slightly busy although.. if everyone doesnt go out because it might be too busy then it should be nice n empty for me hahah im thinking i might take my boat out in either botany or drive it up to terrigal/gosford but i will also be at the rocks at avoca for a day :P

Off to pick up the new car tomorrow then I can tow the boat once again so I might get out on the Nepean for some late bass action :)

Heading out to Botany tomorrow for a family day with my wife and son (3 y.o.) in my boat, and in another my sis, her husband and thier 2 girls (5 + . yo) (i bought them both a rod a month ago and they have been pestering us to take them out :biggrin2:

I LOVE EM!!

Should be hitting the water about 7ish so if anyone is out there, give us a holler on Chan88 or look for a white Stessl with Aqua (i guess) bimni and a Yellow Steber with blue bimni hanging together.

CHeeRS

Antun