Cobia @ Port Hacking

fanatic

Hope all you raiders are enjoying the anzac long weekend

I think this catch is worth a post

Cought a 56cm (1.3KG)Cobia on a whole pillie

Was a good tug of war on the light gear...the fish looked very elusive and powerful in the water

My reaction when it came up :1yikes:

Hope ur all taking advantage of the good weather...keep the posts coming :1fishing1:

post-12817-127225758264_thumb.jpg

post-12817-127225764298_thumb.jpg

post-12817-127225766095_thumb.jpg

Hope all you raiders are enjoying the anzac long weekend

I think this catch is worth a post

Cought a 56cm (1.3KG)Cobia on a whole pillie

Was a good tug of war on the light gear...the fish looked very elusive and powerful in the water

My reaction when it came up :1yikes:

Hope ur all taking advantage of the good weather...keep the posts coming :1fishing1:

Good work, certainly beats my one and only cobia many years ago, weighed about one pound and was released. Dropped a bigger one around 5 to 6 pound a few years ago, and I saw 2 others caught on the troll around Lilli Pilli about the same size. The deep water up from Lilli Pilli and in South West Arm, can produce just about anything.

Yowie

Good work, certainly beats my one and only cobia many years ago, weighed about one pound and was released. Dropped a bigger one around 5 to 6 pound a few years ago, and I saw 2 others caught on the troll around Lilli Pilli about the same size. The deep water up from Lilli Pilli and in South West Arm, can produce just about anything.

Yowie