Bali

Hey guys, I've had a look through the search options and was hoping to get a bit better info on fishing in Bali, I'm possibly heading over in August and would like suggestions for Possible Charters, fishing areas and gear to take etc. PMs may be the best way of letting me know about any charter names/contacts/expected prices.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

yer funny last time i went to bali just hired bikes and rocked up at jimbyron on day ,bartered my way on a boat and went out on some rickety old punt looking thing

,drove for what felt like 4 hours before he stopped at some random looking spot and pulled out some old hand lines and a bag of fish scraps and i guess it was time to fish ! after pulling up 5 different fish species that were apparently all "red snapper" I'm like even this leather jacket looking thing lol! the young boy deck hand throw up and we started the long drive back lol

all in all was a good experience ,cost like 10 bucks and the kid and the dad were stoked with there feed for the night ,,, great times lol