Outdoor Portable Heaters

DGF

Hey guys, with winter coming on im thinking about getting a portable outdoor heater to bring with me on the boat on night fishing trips :P just so i dont freeze to death does anyone know the differances and which ones are a more reliable unit that will produce enough heat to keep us warm enough?

Hey guys, with winter coming on im thinking about getting a portable outdoor heater to bring with me on the boat on night fishing trips :P just so i dont freeze to death does anyone know the differances and which ones are a more reliable unit that will produce enough heat to keep us warm enough?

Over the years I have found the redhead keeps you much warmer than the brunette or the dumb one.

cheers.

they are much the same, no need to spend a lot of money, make sure you have a fire extinguisher on board, accidents do happen

Over the years I have found the redhead keeps you much warmer than the brunette or the dumb one.

cheers.

Personally I have found these models cost too much & make too much noise, might frighten the fish away

Guest Aussie007
what type of boat do u have if u have a cabin boat u can just put up a curtain and use a electric 12v heater

Forget the portable heater, just get something like this.

Looks pretty warm to me, just make sure NONE of your mates see you.

Oh, and if you fall overboard I'm sure it will float! 074.gif

post-13646-127438597909_thumb.jpg

not a bad idea if you want to fish freezing nights :074: