Harbour Blkackfish

rickster

Hit the harbour westside again on sunday. Through the site organised to pick up "the phantom"-Aaron DGF and to be joined by "Netboy" Daniel once he gets out of be. Aaron and I started at a spot at Abbotsford, very confident of getting a few here but alas left after about 1 1/2 hours with hardle a bite. Plan B- headed over to Hunters Hill to a previously relatively unknown spot to join about 8 others already there. Got onto a few but tide started running a little and we were a bit cramped for room. Left there with 9 solid fish. Plan C- one last spot before we called it a day. Pyrmont to a spot that nobody really knows about. Gave it a good hour or so for only two fish from two downs. Seemed as good a time to start packing up, Got the fish out for a couple of quick pics, had 11 at this stage. Ready to take photos when bang, I found another unlucky fish. Snapped pics and Daniel puts away the rod to start cleaning a few. Aaron and I thought this a great opportunity while Daniels busy, so we pumped in a good bit of burley and on they came. In the next we got downs after downs, managing to land another 9 fish before leaving them biting. You can't always explain while bugga all and then they decide to come on. (At least I can't) Ended the day with 21 quality fish, biggest at 40cm and a lot around the 35-38cm mark. Long enjoyable day, had lots of laughs at each other expense the way it should be. Picture of the dozen we caught before putting the cameras away below.

post-11436-127431233683_thumb.jpg

Yeah I stopped fishing because I felt bad arriving 1 1/2hrs late and scoring the first fish. :P tell you what number 20 was the hardest fish to hook of the day! Is the blackie challenge still on for next Sunday?

Yeah I stopped fishing because I felt bad arriving 1 1/2hrs late and scoring the first fish. :P tell you what number 20 was the hardest fish to hook of the day! Is the blackie challenge still on for next Sunday?

No 20 did take a little while but i got no 21 before you hopped in your car.

Have to see if we can get definete numbers and commitment for sunday the 30th

Rick