A Lively Day Session Off Cronulla Monday 25/5/10

jewgaffer

That's a sensational day in anyone's book. Some fine table fish and I bet the banter was good all day too! :1fishing1:

Just thinking Jenno unless we were right at that little reef and anchored spot on we would have had nothing much to show on the drift either around Shark Island, Osbourne Shoals or Boat Harbour either, to do any good we would have had to chuck a U turn and fish in reasonably close around the National Park side ..

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

That is great Byron to see you guys hang out and enjoy each

others company with excellent catches to go with that as well.

Great report matey keep all lines tight. :thumbup:

Cheers Rizzo :biggrin2:

Thanks Mike I never take home any of the Kingfish we might happen to catch but I must admit I always enjoy holding them up and tiring them out.. my friends and I will probably keep on running a livie or two during our early morning bait sessions in this particular spot off Pittwater where I've always found them to be fairly consistent around the top of the tide...this year there might be a chance of striking some better size kingfish in between the undersize specimums..catching kingfish, bream and flathead will at least keep my friends happy during our jewfish sessions anyway

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: