Middle Habour King 31072010

kingiemaster

Howdy raiders,

Haven't been fishing much lately but the forecast was to good to let another fishingless weekend pass me by.

Went all over the harbour and the colours for zip.

Finally got this little fella down rigging in middle harbour. Probably should have started here in the first place.

Went just under 90cm and weighed in at 5.75kg.

Cheers

Dave

post-3858-128063635575_thumb.jpg

post-3858-128063636408_thumb.jpg

Howdy raiders,

Haven't been fishing much lately but the forecast was to good to let another fishingless weekend pass me by.

Went all over the harbour and the colours for zip.

Finally got this little fella down rigging in middle harbour. Probably should have started here in the first place.

Went just under 90cm and weighed in at 5.75kg.

Cheers

Dave

Well done Kingiemaster,living up to your name,he's a solid fish

Good work Dave - nice fish.

We still need to get out for a trip.

BTW - you didn't obscure enough of the background... I know where that is! :biggrin2:

Thanks Jim. I thought someone might say something about the background and/or my apparent short legs. As I was alone I had to use the timer and rest the camera on the seat at a bit of an angle and then knelt down on the deck for the shot. I actually took a few shots (every time having to wash my hands, re-postiion the boat for the sun and to avoid drfitng onto moorings etc) some with more backgrounds than others this just turned out to be the best of a bad lot. :biggrin2:

Talk soon about going out on either of our boats.

Dave