Please Teach An Old Dog New Tricks

wannabefisho

Hi Everyone,

With all this Luderick action recently I really wanna learn how to catch them LB in Syd Harbour or Parra/Lane Cove Rivers

Im free weekdays and weekends (am studying last week in August so I cannot do that week but am free all this week and on weekends) till the end of this month if anyone can show me the ropes on collecting bait, berleying and selecting a few spots.

Sadly I dont have cleats but I have my own gear and transport (car)

Please send me a PM if you are available and willing.

Many thanks

Cheers

Anthony

:)

Hi Everyone,

With all this Luderick action recently I really wanna learn how to catch them LB in Syd Harbour or Parra/Lane Cove Rivers

Im free weekdays and weekends (am studying last week in August so I cannot do that week but am free all this week and on weekends) till the end of this month if anyone can show me the ropes on collecting bait, berleying and selecting a few spots.

Sadly I dont have cleats but I have my own gear and transport (car)

Please send me a PM if you are available and willing.

Many thanks

Cheers

Anthony

Txt sent..

Finally getting the time to hopefully get into em...

Been way to long...

Cheers... Steve...

sorry to chime in on your thread, but i too am keen to be taught a few things about blackfish/luderich and all that type of jazz.... u rekn i could come along as well if anything gets set up?

itd be nice to broaden my 'fishing mates' list as the ones i got atm are jsut occasional summer weekend warrior type ones lol.

Txt sent..

Finally getting the time to hopefully get into em...

Been way to long...

Cheers... Steve...

Post back here about your exploits Steve and you will become a Fishraider Mentor as well.

Good luck fellas.

Cheers Stewy

SO, after a few minor setbacks from last weekend, Steve and I are finally set to get a few downs on Sunday morning-> details to be finalized tonight. thumbup.gif

Will post a report after I come home in the arvo

Thanks roosterman for offering to teach me a few of your Lud secrets - IM peachy keen to get into a few tasty blackies, lol beersmile.gif

Cheers

Anthony

SO, after a few minor setbacks from last weekend, Steve and I are finally set to get a few downs on Sunday morning-> details to be finalized tonight. thumbup.gif

Will post a report after I come home in the arvo

Thanks roosterman for offering to teach me a few of your Lud secrets - IM peachy keen to get into a few tasty blackies, lol beersmile.gif

Cheers

Anthony

ill be tagging along too Anth

looking forward to getting into a few blackies

might have to put a big livie out as well in case we run into some other nice fish

cya sunday

Thx Stewy, it's a great feeling helping out newbies to get as much fun outa this great sport and rewards are The big buzz seeing new guys experience the dark art and hopefully the fish play nice...

Looking foreward to Sunday guys...

I Stopped off at a nth beaches headlands this morning to get weed but wow what a sight that swell was.. Totally amazing wish I had a good camera...

I then bought some weed this morning as I passed a certain tackle store in case I couldn't get any.. It felt weird buying it but wanted to make sure of it even though another raider is bringing some..

Well Friday 13 is def not unlucky here as I just got a big bag of nice weed by torchlight from a spot that is starting to flourish plentifully with weed .. Woooohoooooo .

Bring on Sunday ...

Cheers.... Steve....