New To Boat Fishing Need Some One Will Teach Me Be A Better Fishingman

wlin88

Hi Guys,

I am new to boating fishging, I have doing this on and off quiet a bit time already but I was never good at it.

I recently purchase a boat - 5.7M Ally Craft Bow rider - very nice boat,

now I am looking to learn off you pros where & how to fish, area I normally fish is around the botany bay and I have been catching things like bream, flatties and whiting ....

I am looking to go out on this sunday (if the weather permited) and I am looking for someone that knows the area good and willing to teach me with few tricks and show me a few spot around the bay or out to the heads/reef.

I will be provinding my boat, my own gear (may be looking to share a bit of fuel cost depending how far we went out)

please sms me on 0405300888 or PM me.

cheers

wen

he he I reckon you'll have a heap of 'new best friends' very quickly, Wen!! It sounds a lovely boat.

Good luck on your first fishing outing in the new boat - I hope it is blooded well ........ in Fish, not Guts!

Cheerio

Roberta

Just a thought - if you go into your profile & add what suburb you are in, you'll probably get more enquiries!~ Then they know where you live! :biggrin2:

Well if nobody else is going to jump up, let me be the first. Wen, I was looking to head out on my yak this weekend to test out the "Bismark's" capabilities. However, would rather be on a boat. I would pitch in for fuels, food, etc. The only problem is that I am not too familiar with the hot-spots. So it would be like the blind leading the blind. But fun nevertheless. Up to you mate. :thumbup:

he he I reckon you'll have a heap of 'new best friends' very quickly, Wen!! It sounds a lovely boat.

Good luck on your first fishing outing in the new boat - I hope it is blooded well ........ in Fish, not Guts!

Cheerio

Roberta

Just a thought - if you go into your profile & add what suburb you are in, you'll probably get more enquiries!~ Then they know where you live! :biggrin2:

lol... thank you roberta.. I got a few PM but My :wife: got arrangement for this weekend for me so ... no go.. maybe some other time :(