Weather

slayer666

Does anyone know when this wind will ease down a bit as it's making life for fishing rather difficult. So if anyone can give me any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Joe

I think it will ease on "the twelfth" AS IN THE SONG!

Seabreeze today reckoned it wouldn't be too back up our way, so the neighbour took out his tinny & it blew a gale!! Ya can't win!!

..turning your rod into a kite flyer .... that's not a bad idea at all, Leo!! I used to do that in NZ when I lived there - I had a small fishing kite (still do, in fact!) and used to launch it from the back deck & when it gets up into the stronger wind - it gave you quite a fight!!! One day, someone had their kite so high, the police came round & told them to wind it in as it was appearing on the Auckland Airport Radar system!!! :1yikes:

We might just have to bite the bullet until it calms down! :1badmood: Definitely not worth getting into trouble going out in it!!

Roberta

Does anyone know when this wind will ease down a bit as it's making life for fishing rather difficult. So if anyone can give me any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Joe

typical august windy weather should improve shortly (i hope) , tomorrows looking the goods to go for a fish!!