Port Hacking On Fire,mon 6Th Sep

bream reeper

Hired a tinnie half day arvo session on the hacking.Went straight to my fav bream spot,not many boats around.Alittle slow at first but kept the berley flowing and the fish started to hit the baits.Managed 4 trevs and 2 bream,biggest trev was 42cm and the biggest bream was 38cm,lost alot of fish and got snapped off a few times but overall not a bad 4 hour session..water is still pretty cool...tight lines raiders...

post-7338-093040900 1283838283_thumb.jpg

Edited by mulloway mick

nice catch awesome...what bait did you use and do you know for berley how do you disperse it and what should i put for berley...thanx

My favouate bait is chicken breast and for berley i use chicken pellets,just a hand full every 10mins or so..very important dont over feed the fish cause its still the time of the year where they dont eat that much compared to summer.

My favouate bait is chicken breast and for berley i use chicken pellets,just a hand full every 10mins or so..very important dont over feed the fish cause its still the time of the year where they dont eat that much compared to summer.

well done top catch for hacking usefull info to share :thumbup:

thanx ye i like usin chiken but not much luk with it during winter...