First Ep On Hardbody

Justin

Caught and released this EP at Hunters Hill. Didnt measure but estimate it to be 25-27cm.

Was throwing 3" pearl gulp minows around which were getting smashed by choppers.

Swapped up to this noisey little trollcraft "shrimp" i think its called? and noticed it was being followed into the lights.

Few casts later, bam.

post-9646-029518300 1283916922_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pinkus

hi pinkus.

congrats mate.we could start a club i got my first EP around the same size on the weekend.

it was also on a hardbody it was on a pink bassday sugardeep 35mm.it hit me close from under the wharf i was standing on at The Entrance.

i thought was a black bream only realised we only get yellowfin bream.my son pulled it in and wasnt he nearly as happy as me but almost.

it was actually my first FISH on hardbody lure [except tailor on poppers] and

my son is suddenly interested in the tackle box with all my pretty hard lures in it now.

sorry raiders no photo of mine to show at all but i will figure how to use camera phone its been playing up or its too technical n tricky for me.

nath

They are in plague proportions at the moment, I caught 4 EPs and a Tailor last Friday night in an hour, 1 EP yesterday in about 4 casts and 3 this arvo in about 1/2 an hour. All caught on a pencil surface lure and all under 30cm, I did miss one solid fish which spat the hooks. The fish I caught on Friday night hit the lure aggressively, sometimes a couple of times with lots of splashing, where as today they took the lure with hardly a ripple, go figure. I hope this is a sign of things to come this summer.

Cheers, Langa