Boat Decals

Geoff

As advised in my post on remeasuring a Webster all has been completed but now need new decals.

Due to the boat being 7 years old & the decal design being changed several times by Webster during that period , it appears the actual decals design on my boat are no longer available , hence I need sign maker.

Have contacted 2 & both want a lot of $$$$ for 2 signs.

Does any Raider know a sign maker who would be able to supply at a reasonable price.

PM me if you prefer.

The attached photo shows the decal required

Geoff

post-731-067614600 1283927193_thumb.jpg

post-731-042038200 1283927055_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geoff

try sign arama there every where in sydney ,i go to the guy in york st city all you need is the photo and they can do while you wait on good quality waterproof vinyl send them a email and they will quote online my stickers i got made were only $40.00 each and still havnt faieded and handle the harsh conditions remember you need good quality 3m stuff or better.cheap shit wont last.

Hi Geoff , I can't think of the mob that done two decals for mine.

It was the name of my boat and they fitted on either of cab up front,

It cost about 25 bucks for both. I found them online under boat decals.

Cheers Rick.

Hi,they should always use 3 or more year uv vinyl,there is a guy up here on the central coast aussie stickers he can reproduce any thing as they use a digital plotter,(printer) ,I can not give you a price though just call around i found a few on online shop that will do what ever you recuire.I am a printer myself and we have a digital printer at my work but is just as easy to call these guys as they will do it cheaper then a sign writer as such,good luck you will find one for shore post pics of finished product.

try sign arama there every where in sydney ,i go to the guy in york st city all you need is the photo and they can do while you wait on good quality waterproof vinyl send them a email and they will quote online my stickers i got made were only $40.00 each and still havnt faieded and handle the harsh conditions remember you need good quality 3m stuff or better.cheap shit wont last.

dunc333 As other have mentioned , around $40 is what I thought it should be.

Sign A Rama at a suburban store quoted $200 for the 2 signs claiming there was $100 - $125 just in the set up.

I would have thought , with todays technology , it would just be a matter of transfering the photo into a computer & printing , just like we do at home , but onto the plastic.

Am I over simplifying the situation.?

Geoff