1st Sp Jewie

the_lure

Well done Chris.  Night fishing I see.  I take it you were specifically targetting jew ??

46039[/snapback]

Yes, although I told myself i was targetting flathead :1prop::1prop: because when I've been out chasing jews thats what I ended up with lizards! tried a bit of reverse psycology on myself :1naughty::1prop:

Thanks all, yep very happy to have broken that jewie voodoo :1clap:

I'm no Chef boys, just like to make sure when I do take a fish home for a feed that it gets treated properly. :1prop: I do all the cooking at home, as the wife has two kids to look after, cooking is easy if you've met my kids :074::074:

easy meal that one, thinly sliced a carrot and a leek, saute in heaps of butter, put on plate. fillet was cooked in garlic and butter, skin side down for 5 minutes then 2 minutes on the other side, rest it for about 1 or 2 minutes to ensure it cooks through evenly and serve on the bed of vegies. a few english spinach leaves on the side and some chives over the top :)

today I had another fillet , cooked the same and just some Wasabe Mayonaise on the side (Whole egg Mayo, Wasabe, small amount of Teriyaki and some rice vinigar) that was very tasty indeed.

my next jewie gets to run free, regardless of size or weight... it will be hard as they are a very tasty fish indeed.

Nothing like scoring your first jew, well done mate.

Guess what all guys think of when they have caught there first jew, when am i going to get my second. :074::1fishing1: .

Spot on Jorg,

But number 2 doesnt come any easier !!

Mick, I never thought id miss those silver lizards ! havent caught a flattie in 5 months ! I thought it was a god send at first...now i almost miss flatties :1yikes:

Chris

Hey Chris,

Well done mate its always special the first time and hope you catch many more. I love fishing for jews and have had a great time with baits.I will try for the first time next week with lures as I'm still waiting for my two replacement batteries.Three weeks out of the water :thumbdown:

JEWIE HUNTER Tommy :1fishing1:

GOOD FISH THERE IS STILL MANY MORE TO COM ONCE YOU HAVE CAUGHT ONE YOU WILL BE VERY KEEN FOR ANOTHER. AS I HAVE NOT YET CAUGHT ONE ON PLASTICS AS I HAVE CAUGHT WELL OVER 70 FISH UP TO 18KGS ON LIVE BAITS IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS.MY ADVISE TO YOU IS KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING.AS THESE FISH ARE HARD WORK TO MASTER FISH WERE THERE IS PLEANTY OF LIGHT ON THE WATER AND NOT ALOT OF TITLE FLOW A GOOD FISHING PARTNER OF MINE GETS A LOT OF JEW ON PLASTICS AROUND PILIONS AND STRUCTURE.PUT IN THE HOURS AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH THESE MAGNIFICENT FISH. I HPE TO SEE YOU WITH MORE OF THESE FISH IM SURE I WILL THEY BECOME A BIT ADDICTIVE AS I HAVE BEEN FISHING HARD FOR JEW FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS.THESE FISH ARE ALL I FISH FOR SO GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE

Hey Chris,

Well done mate its always special the first time and hope you catch many more. I love fishing for jews and have had a great time with baits.I will try for the first time next week with lures as I'm still waiting for my two replacement batteries.Three weeks out of the water :thumbdown:

JEWIE HUNTER      Tommy :1fishing1:

47016[/snapback]