Yella At Windamere

pappy

Not much knowledge on freshwater fishing but that looks like a good fighting fish and also are they good to eat.

Cheers,

George.

Golden Perch that big aren't good to eat, too much fat on em. Look for ones in the 3kg and under size and you'll be ok.

Very nice start to the season for you. I tried a few times so far round wagga wagga but the waters still to cold for the natives here still around 10-12 degrees but I think with all the states needed rainfall we will all be grinners with 10+ pounders by christmas.

Top fish ! Can I ask as a fighting fish how do you find them? I have found them to be a bit sluggish but I have never got a 4kg one though.

Also how do you cook them?

My dad has been talking about getting up there for a camp and a fish for sometime - it's nice to see there is a bit of water too

gav

Top fish ! Can I ask as a fighting fish how do you find them? I have found them to be a bit sluggish but I have never got a 4kg one though.

Also how do you cook them?

My dad has been talking about getting up there for a camp and a fish for sometime - it's nice to see there is a bit of water too

gav

hi yes they can be a bit sluggish in the cold water but as it warm up they go a bit harder .i don't cook them i release all the native i catch .cheers