Catching Roosters

Sammy

:yahoo::thumbup: Sorry Guys but I think I just witnessed the biggest catch yesterday.. A Mighty Dragon catching a featherless Chook.. GO U MIGHTY DDDRRRAAGGGOONNS! :beersmile::beersmile:

ps No offence intended to any other fisho brothers..I'm just a very relived,long suffering fan that doesn't know where else to post!! :1prop:

GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS....

EASTS WERE OUTCLASSED, OUTPLAYED AND SIMPLY DIDNT PRODUCE ENOUGH TO EVEN RAISE A SWEAT ON THE BROW OF THIS DRAGONS SUPPORTER .... I KNEW THE SCORE WUD BE AKIN TO A CRICKET MATCH EVEN BEFORE THE GAME STARTED.

*********GOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSSSSS***************

:yahoo::thumbup: Sorry Guys but I think I just witnessed the biggest catch yesterday.. A Mighty Dragon catching a featherless Chook.. GO U MIGHTY DDDRRRAAGGGOONNS! :beersmile::beersmile:

ps No offence intended to any other fisho brothers..I'm just a very relived,long suffering fan that doesn't know where else to post!! :1prop:

try this link, its the Dragons fans forum :thumbup:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84

:yahoo:  :thumbup:   Sorry Guys but I think I just witnessed the biggest catch yesterday..  A Mighty Dragon catching a featherless Chook..    GO U MIGHTY DDDRRRAAGGGOONNS! :beersmile:  :beersmile:

Have to say that the refs & touch judges on the night made some really bad blunders at times when the outcome of the game could have swung a differnt way. Anyway, having said that, this has been going on for years and ALL teams have had bad calls, St George included. On the night however, i don't think anyone can say that the Dragons were not the better side & they definitely deserved their win. GO DRAGONS !!!!!

Cheers , Scoop