Hawkesbury Classic

Day's Fishin

It's that time again! Any raiders entering the classic this year? It runs from 6pm on the 12th to the 14th November. You have to be at Pitt Town Sporting Club for the weigh in no later than 2pm on the 14th or you will not be allowed to weigh in. Heaps of prizes for open, junior and ladies categories. The entry fee is $20 per person. All profits go to charities. There is a lucky door prize of a boat, motor and trailer.You have to be in attendance at the draw on Sunday to win the boat. Competition boundaries are the Hawkesbury river from a line between Barrenjoey Head to Box head up to and including Windsor Bridge, Brisbane Waters & Pittwater.

See You There! If you don't know where to get the entry form PM me and I will give you the details.

Regards Jeff

Go to web site pitttownfishingclub.webs.com and click on the Hawkesbury Classic to download entry form

Edited by Day's Fishin

It's that time again! Any raiders entering the classic this year? It runs from 6pm on the 12th to the 14th September. You have to be at Pittown sporting club for the weigh in no latter than 2pm on the 14th or you will not be allowed to weigh in. Heaps of prizes for open, junior and ladies categories. The entry fee is $20 per person. All profits go to charities. There is a lucky door prize of a boat, motor and trailer.You have to be in attendance at the draw on Sunday to win the boat. Competition boundaries are the Hawkesbury river from a line between Barrenjoey Head to Box head up to and including Windsor Bridge, Brisbane Waters & Pittwater.

See You There! If you don't know where to get the entry form PM me and I will give you the details.

Regards Jeff

Sorry guy's it's obviously November, I must have been thinking backwards instead of forwards. Lets hope I get the right gear for the comp!

Yes Dave, its a great family day with raffles being run, hot food, etc. Its a Bowling club so is licenced, they have a beer and cold drink stand outside. Jumping castle for the kids etc. Auctions run throughout the event. Come along and enjoy the day. There are other Raiders that go and the president of the fishing club is also a Raider.

Regards Jeff