I Was Busted Off

terryuts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just so people watching this video dont get the wrong idea, when fighting a fish DO NOT drop the rod and wind in the slack, instead, wind the reel while partially relaxing your strength on the rod so that you are winding the rod down. there should always be a bend in the rod or it will result in a hook getting pulled or a jerking action on the line when the fish comes tight in it (which can break it as in this case).

haha who is this guy "he said to jump on the boat and fight the fish", Hahahahahaha!

Always have backseat drivers with no experience trying to tell you how to do things. I cant believe someone actually told you to let him take over your fish of a lifetime. so selfish.

If by chance they got this thing to the surface, do u reckon that landing net had a 5m pole to reach the water? LOL

LOVE IT! :074:

Musty

It has a boat come across and say help us to land the fish...lol

but we lose it.

I have tried to wind the fish myself first, however, I find out I was too tired so let the other guy help me to hold the rod and wind it. Anyway, I enjoy the fighting time so much and I didn't blame anyone because they lost the fish.

Edited by terryuts

It has a boat come across and say help us to land the fish...lol

but we lose it.

I have tried to wind the fish myself first, however, I find out I was too tired so let the other guy help me to hold the rod and wind it. Anyway, I enjoy the fighting time so much and I didn't blame anyone because they lost the fish.

hi terryuts dont worry about people who say the guy who helped you was useless and he lost the fish for you ;he tried his best and was willing to help its not allways about winning or being the best ' its about having fun and enjoying fishing ; you now have abond with this stranger and each time you see each other you will shake hands and laugh about this day for a long time to come [thats wot its all about ] good on you ray