Tough Day @ The Office

Met up with Greg (Greg L) at Appletree Bay for a spot of surface poppering for bream and the conditions were great but alas the fishing was not :( Greg had one half hearted hit on a pink thing early and that was all she wrote in 4 hours of solid casting to every nook and cranny....So we ditched the surface gear and got out the blades and I got a nice hit and called it for a small tailor until it went past the boat at a million miles and hour and busted me straight off me thinks( big jew):mad3:

So it was off to try and temp a few Eps and low and behold we started to catch a few decent bream and by a few I mean 3 in total.

Then we both got a nice Ep each in the low 30s and then the flattie king took over and scored two real nice ones,nice fish G man!

post-256-053833100 1288849152_thumb.jpg

post-256-031123500 1288849144_thumb.jpg

post-256-043018200 1288849136_thumb.jpg

It will be really nice on the table later for Donna with a bit of salad.

So not a bad day out and great company as always G and the rain stayed away long enough for us not to get to drenched and home by 2.30 pm

Cheers Stewy

Cheers Swordie for another fun day out on the water in trying conditions. 5 fish I wouldn't have caught if I sat at home watching telly :biggrin2:

Mate I think we tried near everything in the secret boxes of tricks today and I recon we couldn't have fished any harder. Can't help if the buggers didn't want to play the game too. There's always NEXT time ;)

Greg

Bloody crazy waether ATM Jeff :1badmood:

This wind and cold is depressing and the boats just not getting used , She's starting to feel neglected.....

Lucky I got the long hair going, keeps my head nice and warm ATM :biggrin2:

Bring on the heat and airconditioning sales!

Greg

Edited by GregL

STEWEY, i am really jelous in regards to "tough day @ the office".....

NICE crocodile......

Wish i had the time..... Started my new job and now i cant go out as much..... Not fair....

Looking forward to the next social, will need to book in Annual Leave.....

Edited by Joco

I've been out for a couple of dusk hours the previous 2 Fridays, (Melbourne last week).

Got zip in Waratah bay, poppers/blades/SP's.

Only interest were a couple of plastics shredded, called for small tailor.

Have to try again this week, (and later into the evening, once I get lights installed).

regards

Alastair