Kings In The Harbour

barreduo

Hey there Barredup.

I am in Winston Hills as well and if you fancy a session feel free to let me know.I am available most weekends and have my own gear and can reverse a boat.(manual or auto)

I have never chased Kingies but have caught them as a bycatch.I mainly do landbase fishing with a few boat trips behind me.I am your above average fisho and do not take chances while on the water.Do not have a problem with smokers and I am 39years YOUNG :biggrin2:

Look forward to your response.

Contact Details:0406625552 or send me a pm.

Cheers Clem

Hi Clem, where do you normally do landbase fishing?

"I've been to the moon and back." Locally if the family goes with but if I go with a mate we go where ever our mood takes us.I do not have a favourate spot as I make the call on the day/night I go.

"I've been to the moon and back." Locally if the family goes with but if I go with a mate we go where ever our mood takes us.I do not have a favourate spot as I make the call on the day/night I go.

Cool. If you ever come around Sydney harbour for landbase etc, PM me, I'll come along :) I always drive up to Entrance on weekend to fish.

Cool. If you ever come around Sydney harbour for landbase etc, PM me, I'll come along :) I always drive up to Entrance on weekend to fish.

Will do.Should be in the near future as the weather is coming along nicely.Have not been out for 'yonks' due to work.

Cheers Clem