Plastic First

coasty1

Went out and while the misses and kids where using the usual baits i was trying my luck on the Soft Plastics as not had much luck with them yet but after reading Raiders storyies i have been keen to try and master and after trying a few different drops moved on as tide running in very fast and tryed a very deep drop from sand bank into a deep hole and within two throws,boom,,a 47cm lizard was running and i was stoked tryed few other spots but only a few hits nothing else but still pumped ,I AM A BELEIVER NOW........................:yahoo::thumbup:

post-15583-062063500 1290840684_thumb.jpg

hey well done on your catch, welcome to the sp n lure world, dont over do it n get too excited like i did n buy every sp n lure that i came across, save your $$$ n buy what you need, theres a saying that fishing lures catch more fisherman than fish, in a way its kinda true i reckon, i never looked back the day i bit the bullet n went fishing with no stinken pillies n prawns, its more of a sport and satisfiying when you go out n work for your catch rather than just sittin there like a stunned mullet waiting for some starvin fish to come across and gag down a piece of pillie.......

hey well done on your catch, welcome to the sp n lure world, dont over do it n get too excited like i did n buy every sp n lure that i came across, save your $$$ n buy what you need, theres a saying that fishing lures catch more fisherman than fish, in a way its kinda true i reckon, i never looked back the day i bit the bullet n went fishing with no stinken pillies n prawns, its more of a sport and satisfiying when you go out n work for your catch rather than just sittin there like a stunned mullet waiting for some starvin fish to come across and gag down a piece of pillie.......

Thanks for the advise i know what you mean about "working " for it as its you against the fish instead of just waiting for it to come to u,i will only get a few variaties of lures and SP to start with and work out what works where i fish,,also wont miss the stinking fingers:thumbup:

Went out and while the misses and kids where using the usual baits i was trying my luck on the Soft Plastics as not had much luck with them yet but after reading Raiders storyies i have been keen to try and master and after trying a few different drops moved on as tide running in very fast and tryed a very deep drop from sand bank into a deep hole and within two throws,boom,,a 47cm lizard was running and i was stoked tryed few other spots but only a few hits nothing else but still pumped ,I AM A BELEIVER NOW........................:yahoo::thumbup:

Well done good to see your effort paying off.