Where Can I Get Some Wheel Bearings?

hnsgeq

Guys,

Would anyone know where in Sydney I moght be able to get some bearings for an old boat trailer I have.

The trailer is about 40 years old and surprisingly, it's still holding up okay but needs bearings.

I think the bearings are imperial size and both the frinner and outer bearings are the same size.

The trailer runs small 8 inch rims in height with the bearings preseed into the rims themselves.

Thank you.

are there are numbers on the side of the bearings?if so you could go to say bearing place like BBC bearings ( i think its called that)or do a google search on bearing suppliers.If all else fails take the wheels to the bearing joint and see if they an match'em up...................

:biggrin2: cbc

are there are numbers on the side of the bearings?if so you could go to say bearing place like BBC bearings ( i think its called that)or do a google search on bearing suppliers.If all else fails take the wheels to the bearing joint and see if they an match'em up...................

I fell for this a few years ago with a trailer that had 1964 Morris minor hubs.

Got a couple of sets straight off the shelf to start with but then the last time I had to go looking.

Hoopers bearings at Mascot had the goods but damn they were expensive.

I think the best bet is to change the axle.

Dave