Jews.

hamerz84

went for a bit of a jewbash last night and it paid off, left home at 10pm on the water by 10.45 catching the run out tide almost immediatly got hits we boated 7 fish 3 being keepers and 4 just on 45cm so i decided to let fight another day, a few missed runs and then the eels and rays reared their ugly heads so it was time to go home, by 3am the boat was back on the trailer and had 3 jews in the esky biggest going 62cm. water was 21.9degrees and there were small bait fish busting up all around us for most of the 3 hrs we were there. all fish were taken on 6pd main and 10pd leader, no touches on the heavier gear.

sorry about the crappy pics but i only had the phone with me.

cheers hamerz.

post-9895-056211300 1292742568_thumb.jpg

post-9895-089082300 1292742593_thumb.jpg

went for a bit of a jewbash last night and it paid off, left home at 10pm on the water by 10.45 catching the run out tide almost immediatly got hits we boated 7 fish 3 being keepers and 4 just on 45cm so i decided to let fight another day, a few missed runs and then the eels and rays reared their ugly heads so it was time to go home, by 3am the boat was back on the trailer and had 3 jews in the esky biggest going 62cm. water was 21.9degrees and there were small bait fish busting up all around us for most of the 3 hrs we were there. all fish were taken on 6pd main and 10pd leader, no touches on the heavier gear.

cheers hamerz.

well done

cheers hamerz.

great fish i still havent landed a decent jewie as yet.. where about were you fishing? :thumbup:

Well done - at least you got out there and had a fix - was contemplating headin out myself but was too tired to make the effort.

Good to see you let the smaller ones go.

Twin 1 :thumbup:

you should of got out there mate they were pretty hungry, i wish i had got there earlier i think i would of got a few more if i did.

its been a while since i've read a jewie report from you bout time u got out and caned them as you previously have lol.

p.s i was fishing spot X (captain cook bridge)hahahahahahahha. :thumbup: :thumbup:

cheers hamerz.