Submersible Trailer Light Question

Kosta1

Hi Raider,

After having a great day outside and inside botany bay yesterday i noticed that most of the LED's on the right side on my trailer were out. The left hand side is working perfectly. I dont normally disconnect the light before putting the trailer in the water. Could this have caused the LED's to blow. Do you have to change the whole section or are the lights interchangable.

Any advice??

If some of the LEDs in the light have failed then the issue is in the light, if a light is not working at all it may be the wiring. Depending on brand will determin if say the blinker portion can be replaced or not but you wont be able to change LEDs in the light as they are sealed

Hi Raider,

After having a great day outside and inside botany bay yesterday i noticed that most of the LED's on the right side on my trailer were out. The left hand side is working perfectly. I dont normally disconnect the light before putting the trailer in the water. Could this have caused the LED's to blow. Do you have to change the whole section or are the lights interchangable.

Any advice??

maybe the wires shorted out i usually fully seal my wiring to

Double check all joins in the cable and the plug. Seems like an earth problem, maybe. Is the cable sealed at the lights?

A new plug at the car with LED's is a cheap way to check if all lights have power from the car.

someone once told me,

"GET SOMEONE WHO KNOW's WHAT THERE DOING TO LOOK AT IT"

Prodding & Probing can cause you more drama's.

For the sake of a new light, could end up costing you thousands depending

on your vehicle.

It is very unusual for 1 led to be out, more than likely faulty light

Zed