Whats On This Weekend ? 21/22

Ken A

Its that time of the week again everyone :biggrin2:

Yeah, definitly will hit the beach on Sunday after a Jew if the seas back off a bit.

If not Sunday then Mon/Tues.

Rate the big tides just after dark & the moon phase, just hope one plays ball.

Good luck to all wetting a line,

:1clap: Grant.

Not doin' much. :besetzt:

I may get up to Chippo' or similar for a bit of a flick on Saturday sometime but other than that.......not much and no pub for a while either. :1yikes:

Sunday, nothing at all, I might just bludge around the house. :whistling:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Its that time of the week again everyone  :biggrin2:

Whats the plans this weekend? Fishing or non fishing ?

I'll be getting a Bream session in at some stage this weekend but I have family arriving from Sydney today for a holiday which will affect my fishing time.

48209[/snapback]

hello Ken

Cowan Creek tomorrow night, with Darryl. Broken Bay on Sunday with a few mates. Good luck with your bream session! Cheers, Andrew

Soccer saturday and sunday.

will be going to port kembla on saturday arvo,was there last week and a school of tailor came thru,but kept biting me off + kept getting buried by something,smashing prawns and heading for the rocks below in a big hurry,This week i have upgraded and bought some nylon coated stainless leader material. Hoping to post a succesful report following the session.

yes,

you guessed it. We will be on the harbour on the Black Pig on both Sat and Sun. Only broken up by a trip to Sydney Football Stadium ( I will never acknowledge Aussie John!) to watch the mighty Waratahs win their semi final against the Blue Bulls. I will be exploring a new spot I have been told about in the Harbour, so if you don't hear from me you will know the result.

Tight Lines

pete

Heading up to Port Stephens tonight to have a dawn bluefin session on Saturday followed by chucking placcies for Snapper.

Apparently a few of the locals have been doing real well on the reds with 4-5" Berkley minnows.

Making sure we take no bait, only enough to get a swag of slimies for the bluefin session. Need to put the yards in on the reds and see how we do. Will post a report next week.

Saturday night I will be supporting my beloved Tahs up the road!! Go the freakin Tahs!!!

As for Sunday, I will hopefully be heading wide of Sydney looking for MR YFT. I have a bit of exciting news to share with you all (well exciting to me anyway), but will stay cryptic for now in case things fall through.

Good luck all,

Byron

Ill be going out wide in search of a fin or two

taking my girlfriend out so it should be interesting shes keen to get her first decent fish.

after all my brainwashing i hope i can at least pick her up even a small stripey.

Changa weathers looking good. sunday being the pick. are you going to browns?

hows the new wiring?

48270[/snapback]

Hey mate, the weather will be great untill i hit the water(as usual :1prop: )

I will probably head to browns or beyond.

The wiring is finally sorted(i think....had a few teething probs with things being left off like SOUNDER POWER :1yikes: and the likes :ranting2: )

Anyways, the new riggers and re enforced roof is all sweet.

Gimme a yell when you are out.Whats your boats name again ?

changa

I'll be up the coast attending a friends 50th. :beersmile:

Prob' won't get much fishing in, if at all, so I'm gonna be a very unhappy Pukka come Monday.. :hitsfan:

... all week working like a dog and no time to fish then the weekend comes and I still can't fish! Jeez, I'm gonna be climbing the walls soon! :thumbdown::ranting2:

Oh well, good luck to all those heading out, have a great :ranting2: time! :1prop::biggrin2:

Pukka