I have the full set

slinkymalinky

No sooner had I finished a phone call with fellow Fishraider, Hodgey... to tell him how I'd been tempted to buy an ABU Soron STX40 but had decided that I already had enough reels that size... when I made a liar of myself.

I now have a complete set of Soron STX's 10, 20, 40, 60, 70. I hope Pure Fishing doesn't bring out any new sizes!!

:tease:

Cheers, Slinky

No sooner had I finished a phone call with fellow Fishraider, Hodgey... to tell him how I'd been tempted to buy an ABU Soron STX40 but had decided that I already had enough reels that size... when I made a liar of myself.

I now have a complete set of Soron STX's 10, 20, 40, 60, 70. I hope Pure Fishing doesn't bring out any new sizes!!

:tease:

Cheers, Slinky

i want to say congrats mate

i have a couple of soron stx's and they are top reel i really like them and would put them agaist the dawias and shimanos any day

i can understand you haveing the full set

very smart move i think

They are great reels, I got a STX 60 coupled with a 6-10kg soron rod. Great combo imho. One question, what size/type line are you using on your STX 60?

IF you ever wanted to sell the STX 20, just let me know...:biggrin2:

Edited by Big_Muskellunge

Slinky, are you sure you're not a sales rep for ABU in disguise? :1prop:

You sure have exposed the FR community to these great soron STX's, even I am thinking of an excuse/use to buy one.

Nope... unfortunately I get to pay full retail whack like everyone else :( Shame there's no 'loyalty club' or frequent buyers points ;)