georges river monster bream.

hamerz84

hit the river last night with SQUIDIN, main target chasing jewies we were werent very succesful on the jew front with SQUIDIN landing 1 50cm model and me zip for the night. what was interesting though, i had a strip of bonito out on my bream gear (2000 luvias with 4pd main 6pd fluro) when all hell breaks loose ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz my lines peeling off like its been attached to a run away train, big head shakes and blistering runs and 5 minutes later this brute surfaced.

post-9895-077502100 1295486046_thumb.jpg post-9895-006584500 1295486478_thumb.jpg

the way this fish accounted for itself i called it for a jewie SQUIDIN was also convinced it was a jewie. anyways had a good night out and got myself another p.b. 39.5cm 1.2kg.

cheers hamerz.

Edited by hamerz84

Good report Hamerz,

I want to see you holding a cracker of a georges Jew.

Now get out there and keep trying and dont give up.

Twin 1 :thumbup:

mate its been a long time since i got a 80cm jew 3 years to be exact. patience is a virtue i guess hopefully my dream fish is just around the corner cause gods knows i've been trying :thumbup:

cheers hamerz.

nice looking bream mate, SQUIDDIN it has been awhile since you got a jewie i reckon you should get one for yourself, and help hammerz while you at it

hamerz is more than capable getting a jew as he is a awsome fisho i got a jewi last nite only 50 cm but on a 1kg stick and nearly losing the rod i was shacking like it was my first jew

hamerz is more than capable getting a jew as he is a awsome fisho i got a jewi last nite only 50 cm but on a 1kg stick and nearly losing the rod i was shacking like it was my first jew

thanks for the kind words moe, but i have to admit it was pretty scary &(funny) seeing ur tiny pflueger bending arse over tit over the side of the boat only to see u grab the cork butt just b4 the reel was about to hit the water. :yahoo: :yahoo:

thanks for the kind words moe, but i have to admit it was pretty scary &(funny) seeing ur tiny pflueger bending arse over tit over the side of the boat only to see u grab the cork butt just b4 the reel was about to hit the water. :yahoo: :yahoo:

lol i no bro it was funny but scary stupid rigging up bonito thanks again for a top night