Im Loving Them Kingies

Shaggytrevally

Hey Fellow Fisho's

Headed out 3am moli point collected bait :thumbup:

Found a spot up on point anchored up before the crowd arrived!!

One livey down bang nice fat Salmon then nothing, decide to move due to just too crowded :thumbdown: we were worried that if we caught a kingies he would rap round anchor lines!!!

Roamed around a bit but every where we went seemed other boaties would follow not surprising for a Saturday lol.

Eventually found a spot that had kingies a boat down-rigging was on 75cm Kingie "I chose a good spot".

The fun began mate dropped his line with a yakka just after anchoring then bang he was on to the first kingie just legal. Second take he was busted of big time :ranting2:.

Then it was my turn pulled the rod out of holder almost pulled me over had drag tight on, i had to climb on to front of boat feed rod under anchor rope whilst balancing and not letting the fish get to rocks. Finally he was landed not quite legal 61 cm kingie quick happy snap back to the sea. Quite a few bust offs but over all a awesome morning "Im Loving Them Kingies" :thumbup:

Cheerspost-14622-029125000 1295683275_thumb.jpg

what was the water temp? i went swimming at narrabeen and the water was beautiful,was thinking that i should have taken the boat out ! grrrrrr

cheers paul

Water temp at Mol point yesterday (anchored) was 22 but I did notice it as high as 24 towards the main channel when coming from kurnell side.