Finally get a Surgeon Fish

I had a top day out chasing blackfish with Reggie Rabbit (Stephen) today.

We found it a bit tough at times with the wind but managed a nice feed of 10 plump fish and although no monsters they were all welcome for Steves family.

post-256-018223200 1298970363_thumb.jpg

Today I finally broke my long time duck on the elusive Surgeon Fish and whilst it was no record breaker it was a thrill to finally get one on the board :yahoo:

post-256-009220200 1298970353_thumb.jpg

And funnily enough I caught another two bream today on weed,go figure.

Thanks for the top day out again Stephen and hope we can do it again really soon.

Cheers Swordie

never caught a surgeon fish on weed but been fishing for luderick for over twenty years caught bream.flathead.blue swimmer crab and a one and a half kilo trevally all on green weed.the trev was the best on two kilo mono

I had a top day out chasing blackfish with Reggie Rabbit (Stephen) today.

We found it a bit tough at times with the wind but managed a nice feed of 10 plump fish and although no monsters they were all welcome for Steves family.

post-256-018223200 1298970363_thumb.jpg

Today I finally broke my long time duck on the elusive Surgeon Fish and whilst it was no record breaker it was a thrill to finally get one on the board :yahoo:

post-256-009220200 1298970353_thumb.jpg

And funnily enough I caught another two bream today on weed,go figure.

Thanks for the top day out again Stephen and hope we can do it again really soon.

Cheers Swordie

Great looking feed of blacfish and great work landing a surgeon fish.Nice to get a suprise amongst the catch from time to time. :thumbup:

chris