Week in Weipa

hookerbruce

Hi

A couple of mates, my bro in law, Fishraider Raysenior and myself are going to Weipa for Easter.

Have s vacant spot, anyone interested ?

23rd to 30th April, 2011. We fly up 20th april back 30th april.

Live aboard houseboat with tenders. Share costs and chores.

Must be able to fish and have own gear. And permission note from whoever is in charge at your house.

We are all in 50-60 age bracket so trip will be at a steady pace other than fishing 24hrs a day.

Cost is about $1300 each plus airfares.

If you are interested send me PM and I can send you more details.

Bruce, Ray and crew

Come on Guys , theres only one spot available, personally i'm gunna have a ball :074: , all the fish you only dream about :yahoo: , barra, GT'S :1yikes: ,longtail tuna, mangrove jack,sailfish,mackeral, crocs :wacko: , anythings possible ,

the chance of a lifetime, don't miss it!!contact bruce via PM .

cheers snr

Come on boys do you really think your going to get someone from this site to join you on the trip????

95% of these puppets wouldn't even know where Weipa was, they would have to use goggle maps then check weather conditions and also check if there were insects that bite......

Stick with people you know and not people you have to hold there hand!!!!!!

Have a ripper of a trip anyhow's boys, it should be a cracker run off up there this year and the barra should be going nuts!!

Say hi to Steve for us!

Tell him to start stocking the VB and we wont to go PIG shooting!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on boys do you really think your going to get someone from this site to join you on the trip????

95% of these puppets wouldn't even know where Weipa was, they would have to use goggle maps then check weather conditions and also check if there were insects that bite......

Stick with people you know and not people you have to hold there hand!!!!!!

Have a ripper of a trip anyhow's boys, it should be a cracker run off up there this year and the barra should be going nuts!!

Say hi to Steve for us!

Tell him to start stocking the VB and we wont to go PIG shooting!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice of you to tell us what you think bloopin. :thumbdown:

To call 95% of our members 'puppets' is offensive to me.

Yes I, & many others here, have fished Weipa. We know where it is, how to get there & the weather at this time of year.

You can have have a little holiday from these forums seeing as you are one of the 5% that thinks they are above everybody else.

Courtesy of me. :biggrin2:

Good luck on filling your spot Bruce. It is an awesome experience. If I could I would take it myself.

Cheers,

Grant.

Hi All

Weipa is a special spot. I know Bloopin has been up there as have many other Fishraiders.

Over the years I have been lucky enough to fish at a lot of places usually 2 years in a row

(Broome, Gove, Lord Howe Island & Darwin) when I went to Weipa I found it the best Fishing holiday

of the lot, value for money. This is my 10th trip there. We have five going which is just a nice number,

Just thought some one else might have liked to enjoy the experience.

A spot is still available.

I think Bloopin might have been a little over enthusiastic. Maybe just a warning from big brother.

Thanks Bruce

Nice of you to tell us what you think bloopin. :thumbdown:

To call 95% of our members 'puppets' is offensive to me.

Yes I, & many others here, have fished Weipa. We know where it is, how to get there & the weather at this time of year.

You can have have a little holiday from these forums seeing as you are one of the 5% that thinks they are above everybody else.

Courtesy of me. :biggrin2:

Good luck on filling your spot Bruce. It is an awesome experience. If I could I would take it myself.

Cheers,

Grant.

Actually, I believe he was calling us all puppets but really sticking it to 95% of us for our geographic ignorance and general wimpiness.

Yet another reason computers should be classified as heavy vehicles with respect to drink driving laws :biggrin2:

PS I'd love to go but I couldn't find Weipa on Google Maps but my mate tells me the mozzies are so big they carry you away at night to feed their families. Good luck with the trip!!

Edited by EmptyHooks