south coast kings

prawn*

after been working night and day finally got a day out on the water since new year. being only across the road from port hacking its been torture!

headed out to usuall squid spots filled the tank up with squid and motor wouldnt start fuel line i had just has exchanged due to first one being faulty had failed again so went back to old trusty. Fuming about 2x new fuel lines have now failed gona write into the company who makes them could of caused serious damage to our day if ignited. :ranting2:

only a few boats around beuty! set the downrigger up and found a large school of kings covering whole screen first king is on just under 1m kept him for bbq and was mates turn to get one rigged him up set the downrigger and about 5m in front of us big long tom skipping across the water with a school of hoodlums chasing him so quickly downrigg over there and bang on again almost instantly stella is screeeming xzoga is bent right over awsome sight! as we motor out from the rocks with 10kg drag locked on landed it after a few blitzing runs in 20m of water decided to head after we used up all the squid with only 2 rats out of 8 fish. as we didnt have any ice and was warming up didnt wana ruin the fish so quickly picked up another 6 squid on the way in and decided to go for a jew 2nght and another king session 2morro try and make the most of my catch up fishing! :thumbup:

post-10665-067619500 1299890726_thumb.jpg

post-10665-078483100 1299890755_thumb.jpg

post-10665-052085100 1299891593_thumb.jpg

Edited by mc fishn

Way To Go Andrew!!!!

Some great Kingies there!!!!

How is the New Boat going apart from the Fuel lines??

Regards,

Nathan

HAHA the photo's are terrible!! i did 72hours this week can see that!

hay Nathan!!

yeah was a great day out!!

boats goin really well besides the fuel line which is a easy fix. rides like a dream and has plenty of grunt only have to rebuild the trailer when i find the time and will prolly keep her for a year and get something alittle bigger.

cheers Andrew

Edited by mc fishn

That's a top kingfish mate, the boat looks tops love the setup with the stainless and the checkerplate it looks like it's really done up well :)

I would love to get a fish like that, i should get a downrigger, i have a boat around the same size, what part of the coast were you fishing if you don't mind me asking :1fishing1:

Edited by cut_loose

HAHA the photo's are terrible!! i did 72hours this week can see that!

hay Nathan!!

yeah was a great day out!!

boats goin really well besides the fuel line which is a easy fix. rides like a dream and has plenty of grunt only have to rebuild the trailer when i find the time and will prolly keep her for a year and get something alittle bigger.

cheers Andrew

Awsome!!

I hope she continues to serve you well!!!

The Trailer Rebuild sounds like Fun Been there but its worth it at the end,

Regards,

Nathan

great fish mate...

we were the ones next to you in the new tournament... just after you left we got smoked as well...

yeah mate what a top day it was out there 2 bad on the lost fish we landed most our fish on 80lb braid 100 lb leader with ease of the stella... didnt have same luck with jews only got one soapie around 70cm mark