Whats On This Weekend ? 28/29

Ken A

Ok people whats on this weekend?

Getting a line wet or doing something else?

I'll be having a fish with a few members on Sunday at the social. I'll do the right thing tomorrow & leave Monash St unfished I reckon it would be poor form to flog it the day before the social but I may head down Bells for a spin instead.

Weather looks pretty shocking this way for the w'end :1badmood::badair: so will just stay at home at try and stay warm :frozen:

Got a 21st on sat night so that should be ok....

Only trouble is with a preggers :wife: dont get to stay out long cause " i dont feel well ", " Blah blah blah " look at me i a sooooo fat blah blah blah...."

well i supppose some of you guys know how it is :1prop:

Wayne

I'll be hitting the lower Geroges on Saturday arvo after work, then on charter with Scotty Lyons on Botany Bay on Sunday with a bunch of my non-fishing mates, should be fun!

Ben.

I was going to Taree for the weekend to prefish for the ABT but instead I have got a mates 30th tonight :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::074:

Depending on how secondhand I feel on Saturday morning might go for a flick in Newcastle harbour.

No soccer on Sunday as we have got a bye so I will be sure to wet a line somewhere, maybe Brizzy Water

Have a great one all :thumbup:

Working tomorrow and then knocking off early to fly home for the Super 12 Final - which is probably already in the bag. Then hopefully hit a lil dam I know of which has a few bass and cod n them, hook one of them and i`ll be stoked.

I find myself a little house-bound after destroying a gearbox last weekend, which wont be getting fixed til next week, might even find time to give the boat a wash.

cheers

Guest Jocool

BLOODY WEDDINGS!!!! :ranting2: Turns out that when a family member gets wed, you HAVE to be there! Sunday is wiped as well! Family stuff. I will try and go for an early morning flick somewhere on Sunday morning.

BLOODY WEDDINGS!!!! :ranting2: Turns out that when a family member gets wed, you HAVE to be there! Sunday is wiped as well! Family stuff. I will try and go for an early morning flick somewhere on Sunday morning.

49576[/snapback]

Is that wedding someone from the Simon family??? If it is we didn't get invited. :icon_peace::harhar:

Hopefully get out for a fish early Sat morning just from shore somewhere, Rest of Sat is gardening and house duties..

Sunday Church in am then cricket training in afternoon ... pub on way home then complain and whinge about how unfit I am maybe score a back massage from her loveliness :wife::thumbup:

Oh and also watch the Tahs whip those crusaders buts

Cheers and beers

Treble

Guest Jocool
Is that wedding someone from the Simon family???  If it is we didn't get invited. :icon_peace:  :harhar:

49590[/snapback]

Nah mate. Not anyone you would know.