Fishing around five Islands Down south

Basil D

Headed Down south again with two Boats, mine and Billel's, On my Boat was my Son Christo and Cungee george and billel Had Ali with him.

another 4am start, Another Great day on the water, another day sharing Jokes, good food and plenty of snacks.

Fished the whole day and Got 12 Snapper between us, Ali and Billel got 4 with two Bigs guns,and we Got 8 with one Big gun, Happy to say Mine is Bigger than Cungee's :074: Christo picked up a snapper and some reefies, George got some reefies, 4 Snapper, 4 squid, a hammer head with he kindly donated to me :biggrin2: wont say no to school sharks, i got 4 Snapper and the the Large one, some reefies and two Squid.

Always worth the trip down south with Ali, whether we are fishing 5 islands, shellharbour, Kiama or Just Fishing anywhere.

Left the water late and got home 8.30pm with a bloody migraine, Christo put the fish away, I had a shower some tablets and straight to bed.

I had the migrane from 2pm and it didnt stop me fishing, no way.

Im ready to go again now :yahoo:

post-8352-059097900 1302587883_thumb.jpg

post-8352-031234200 1302587895_thumb.jpg

post-8352-075298200 1302587902_thumb.jpg

Headed Down south again with two Boats, mine and Billel's, On my Boat was my Son Christo and Cungee george and billel Had Ali with him.

another 4am start, Another Great day on the water, another day sharing Jokes, good food and plenty of snacks.

Fished the whole day and Got 12 Snapper between us, Ali and Billel got 4 with two Bigs guns,and we Got 8 with one Big gun, Happy to say Mine is Bigger than Cungee's :074: Christo picked up a snapper and some reefies, George got some reefies, 4 Snapper, 4 squid, a hammer head with he kindly donated to me :biggrin2: wont say no to school sharks, i got 4 Snapper and the the Large one, some reefies and two Squid.

Always worth the trip down south with Ali, whether we are fishing 5 islands, shellharbour, Kiama or Just Fishing anywhere.

Left the water late and got home 8.30pm with a bloody migraine, Christo put the fish away, I had a shower some tablets and straight to bed.

I had the migrane from 2pm and it didnt stop me fishing, no way.

Im ready to go again now :yahoo:

Well Done boys, sounds like you had a good day and definately a long one. There were a fair few snapper on the cleaning tables saturday aswell(port kembla)We went wide saturday looking for decent dollies but only found smallies. How did your best snapper measure up if you dont mind me asking? Looking forward to a good snapper sesh myelf.

Well Done boys, sounds like you had a good day and definately a long one. There were a fair few snapper on the cleaning tables saturday aswell(port kembla)We went wide saturday looking for decent dollies but only found smallies. How did your best snapper measure up if you dont mind me asking? Looking forward to a good snapper sesh myelf.

Didnt measure the snapper but all three were decent.

Beautiful fish Basil... I think we better go out again down there. Im ready when you are..

hey Pete, Im not going with my Boat for a few weeks, not down south anyway, need to get some work done on the Boat, Im hoping to hitch a ride with mates but as soon Im up and running I will give you a call :thumbup: