Latest Rod build

nicktoozoff

Hi All,

Here is my latest build for my Nephew in the U.S. There will be another rod to match this for his dad (my Brother). As you can see they are both Washington Redskins fans, even though they now live in Texas.

Blank is a Snyder Glass Flame wrap (no longer available) and is tough as nails, so it should last the little tacker for a few years!!

Cork Rear split grip with custom Redskins feathers logo decal in between. Fuji reel seat with cork foregrip. Three thread Tiger wrap as butt wrap topped and tailed with Olive branch wraps. Guides are just cheapies (SureCatch) as they will only be fishing freshwater, so corrosion is not too big a deal. Total length 5'6".

Just need to finish his dad's and find out how much to post to the U.S.A. :( .

Hope they will enjoy them as much as I did building this one!!

post-14508-077413800 1304596482_thumb.jpg

post-14508-097445000 1304596492_thumb.jpg

post-14508-031695900 1304596502_thumb.jpg

post-14508-095333900 1304596509_thumb.jpg

post-14508-004168600 1304596520_thumb.jpg

post-14508-068096600 1304596527_thumb.jpg

love the rods,

nothing like using something thats made just for you,

for shipping, Fedex charged me about 70 - 80 dollars to ship to NYC, and it arrived in about 4days

kim

Thanks Kim,

I did a UPS online quote the other day and it was about $250!!!! I will look into Fedex.

Nick.

well done - looks awesome !

how long have you been doing builds

Thanks Mate!

I have been buiding rods for about 3-4 years now, and have so far clocked about 10-15 builds and rebuilds for friends etc.

Nick.

Hi All,

Here is my latest build for my Nephew in the U.S. There will be another rod to match this for his dad (my Brother). As you can see they are both Washington Redskins fans, even though they now live in Texas.

Blank is a Snyder Glass Flame wrap (no longer available) and is tough as nails, so it should last the little tacker for a few years!!

Cork Rear split grip with custom Redskins feathers logo decal in between. Fuji reel seat with cork foregrip. Three thread Tiger wrap as butt wrap topped and tailed with Olive branch wraps. Guides are just cheapies (SureCatch) as they will only be fishing freshwater, so corrosion is not too big a deal. Total length 5'6".

Just need to finish his dad's and find out how much to post to the U.S.A. :( .

Hope they will enjoy them as much as I did building this one!!

Wow theres nothing better than a custom rod very nice

If they dont like it Ill take it cheers