Whats On This Weekend ? 4/5

Ken A

Whats the plans this weekend? Having a fish ? Domestic duties or anything else?

I haven't made any plans yet it depends on visitor duties but I'm sure I'll be wetting a line at some stage over the weekend or denting my beer stocks :1prop:

Going out on saturday night for a go with a mate in port kembla harbour and some beach fishing on sunday arvo/evening hopefully for some jewfish...

other than that just home duties like cleaning out the garage... but all my fishing stuff is in the garage :1clap: cant wait to start :1naughty:

Wayne

Guest Jocool

Saturday was to see me doing battle with our family dentist! But with a midnight run to the Childrens Hospital last night, looks like I will be house bound looking after the rest of the tribe as my attends to the sickly. :wacko:

No fishing for me, maybe a bit of work on the tinnie but besides that, nothing, nix, nil, not a thing. No pub either. :1yikes:

Not doing anything too strenuous except for walking up the stairs to have a "pensioner nap" over the course of the weekend.

Hang on there, that sounds too strenuous. I think I'll just sit in my recliner chair and watch fishing videos in between naps. :1clap:

P.S. :tease: This is actually all crap. :badair:

Wifey has gone away for the weekend and she has left me a list of things to do which includes cleaning the house from top to bottom. :ranting2:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :beersmile::risata:

cheers

Hooky

I was gonna put the boat in the water on Sunday and have a look around this end of pumistone. It'll be a new experience for me.

Any tips or places? GPS coordinates. I have a new toy that I'll be taking out.

Joe

might have a quick flick around iron cove on sat moring about 8ish cause my brother is playing soccer there...dunno about sunday yet porbally no fishing unless i catch something half decent on saterday

No fishing for me this weekend, I'm feeling a bit fished-out at the moment actually, getting a bit bored with trevors and jews already and it's only the beginning of June.  :tease:

I'll probably spend Sunday tinkering on the boat and getting it ready for a big makeover.  :biggrin2:

50613[/snapback]

:1yikes: Shock, Horror, Gasp, :1yikes:

Someone is impersonating Swoffa! He could never have come out with a statement like that. Ken, get this imposter off this site!

It woul dtake me a long while to get bored with those monster trevors you have been catching Andrew.

Sat all is normal in the world and we are out on the Pig ever hopeful of a late in the season King, BUT

to my absolute disbelief we are not going out on Sun. Dollface has some friends coming over and wants me to be there. I am mortified. :ranting2::risata:

Th eonly comfort I can give myself is that next weekend I get 3 days straight on the Pig. :thumbup:

Have a great weekend,

Pete

Which end JoeM? North or south ?

50649[/snapback]

Hi Ken, didn't end up getting out. No money or fuel. I would probably start with the north end. Like I said I'm new to the area. Probably put in near power boat club.

I tuned my engine on Saturday and she is running sweet. Spent a bit more time than usual on the points and got the gap right and boy its made a difference. Had to change idle screw. Sounds different even. Might try again next sunday.

Joe