Terrigal wide

Slink

Going to Texas tomorrow and wondering if anyone has heard of big kings out there lately ? Also is anyone going tomorrow ? We can hook up on the radio and chat.

Cheers

Brad

I wish I was going!!! theres plenty of kings around although last time I went I only found rats but i'm sure there will be a few big ones around aswell, texas is always productive in the cooler months.

And let us know how you went, always interested in reports from that area, good luck!

Edited by Prawn Star

Going out from Pittwater in the morning but probably wont go as far as Terrigal. How far is texas?. 7am start and probably hit West Reef and Flatty grounds. Didn't think the Kings were still around. Lets hope so. callsign Alchemy on VHF17.

Good luck

Dave

Was out there on Friday. Lost more jigs than I ever have out there to jackets. Including 4 jap imports. Ouch! an expensive day.

G'day Marty,

Searabbit and myself were out at texas on Friday,managed to land 4 legals,plenty of rats and got smoked by a big fella, dont know how to stop these big ones,may have to go upto 80lb braid,was using 58lb torture braid on 8kg of drag and couln't stop him,all over in 10 sec. We also lost about 20 jigs between us,if you paused for a second jig was gone to those pesky jackets

Dave