Extreme fishing with Robson Green

PRED-ATOR

I guess a self-professed non-fisherman would find any fishing experience extreme :biggrin2:

That said, some of the locations he visited were interesting, as were some of the methods (catfish by hand springs to mind).

Maybe the title 'Mildly Interesting Fishing' was already used? That said, ANY fishing program is more worthy of viewing than most sitcoms or reality shows! :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

Yeah i really want to do that fishing of catfish its called noddling.

I really dont like how he carries on like a little girl but then calls him self "extreme"

"TOday Robson Green goes fishing on a kayak... EXTREME"

How in anyway is that extreme more like the comlpete opposite, but your right, would much rather watch it than home and away. I just yell at the tv when he makes stupid remarks or carries on!

i kinda like robson - he grows on you.

he may be over the top but i much prefer this than that Fishing WA show. Those guys do the same stuff each week, have ponsy crap music and the presenters just dont hold your intrest. When they got rid of that big bloke with the blonde mullet the show went downhill

anyways - more robson green. He does do some pretty extreme stuff, just not on every show

I much prefer "river monsters" :biggrin2:

Totally agree with you Jermemy wade is my hero!

Robson Green wont stop saying 'oh im an actor i dont do this stuff'.. THEN DONT DO IT! not to mention i have never seen him in any movie in my life. And i doubt whatever movie he is in is FAR from extreme lol

Guy is an absolute clown! cant stand him! and i disagree with the above posts in that i would actually prefer to watch home and away over it haha watched something on discovery turbo the other day, may have been called extreme fishing but not sure (not the robson green one though), it was with the kiwi bloke. That was a pretty good show...

He should stick to acting.I really liked him in Soldier Soldier and Wire in the Blood. These were 2 shows (Dramas) that were made in the UK. Not sure if they aired over here as i was still over there then.

As a fishing show, i like all the different locations BUT, i'm sorry...he is a big girls blouse. LOOK AT THAT!!!!! as he pulls in a 3lb trout. I was catching them that size when i was 8 yrs old. :074:

That said, better than the crap my :wife: watches. Dance this, cook that,Xwhatever, the list of cheap tv goes on. IFISH and ET get my vote any day.

Welsh Dave

I Love the guy, and just love watching him shait in his pants when they pull a shark aboard :yahoo:

Robson green,extreme fisherman???? Ahahahaha. I'm sorry but Matt Watson from th ultimate fishing show holds that title. This crazy kiwi jumps out of perfectly good helicopters onto marlin then wrestles them under water!!!

you meen the Madman of the sea, He Jumped of the Boat onto the Marling and 8 months earlier he Jumped off the Helicopter into the water only and then put the two clips together, never the lass it was awsome

I much prefer "river monsters" :biggrin2:

I Just Love all of them :thumbup:

how can someone who doesnt even know how to cast an overhead reel get to make a fishing show! that poor african dude who kept having to untangle his birds nest. I would of fed him to the sharks or fed him to the 20cm trout that hes so scared of lol.

Another example of his 'extreme fishing' exploits was when he went squiding on a boat. How is squidding extreme? they werent even big squid?

speaking of extreme fishing though, did anyone see the fishing show with matt watson when there chasing giant bluefin behind the fishing trawler boats? OMG they were some huge tuna!

how can someone who doesnt even know how to cast an overhead reel get to make a fishing show! that poor african dude who kept having to untangle his birds nest. I would of fed him to the sharks or fed him to the 20cm trout that hes so scared of lol.

Another example of his 'extreme fishing' exploits was when he went squiding on a boat. How is squidding extreme? they werent even big squid?

speaking of extreme fishing though, did anyone see the fishing show with matt watson when there chasing giant bluefin behind the fishing trawler boats? OMG they were some huge tuna!

frigin awsome ay :thumbup:

i have this video it is awesome, imagine hooked up to a 250kg+ fish for 6hrs & then pulling the hook. Then having another crack for 13hrs on a fish of the same caliber

this is simply painful.

Matt & his crew have the title for "EXTREME" no doubt.

cheers

zed.

I quite like the show at least you can have a laugh.:biggrin2: I think the title is a bit of tongue in cheek! The guy actualy laughts at himself. It' better then the mad fish kisser that caught smaller fish and bragged how good he was. The only good parts of his show were the australian locations and some of his good co/host. i.e. Starlo and Mushy.

Hey Groper, that was proved to be spliced wasn't it,. I remember watching it and said what a load of cod's wallop!

Regards Jeff

I quite like the show at least you can have a laugh.:biggrin2: I think the title is a bit of tongue in cheek! The guy actualy laughts at himself. It' better then the mad fish kisser that caught smaller fish and bragged how good he was. The only good parts of his show were the australian locations and some of his good co/host. i.e. Starlo and Mushy.

Hey Groper, that was proved to be spliced wasn't it,. I remember watching it and said what a load of cod's wallop!

Regards Jeff

:074: :074: :074:

Love those shows and I just Love laughing :thumbup:

Guy is an absolute clown! cant stand him! and i disagree with the above posts in that i would actually prefer to watch home and away over it haha watched something on discovery turbo the other day, may have been called extreme fishing but not sure (not the robson green one though), it was with the kiwi bloke. That was a pretty good show...

Ahh yeah "Madmen of the Sea" with the kiwi bloke... that is an awesome show !! Catches everything and he is far more extreme than any other fishing show ive seen. He even pisses himself on a boat because he doesnt want to miss the action and he's a straight up fella so always good to watch. Also he's not all about the advertising of gear he uses everything lol he just wants to show you how he fish's and how mad he really is about it. Great show... and to keep on topic Robson Green is a poser, he whines and bitch's about the place's he fish's. Little does he know any of us anglers would give anything to go and fish where he does. Madman of the Sea FTW !!

• 3 months later...