Shoalhaven river

benny boi

Me and the little brother went out for a flick for a few hours on Sunday 19th june on the Shoalhaven river.It was about the third cast of the morning when my plastic got clunked by my biggest flattie for the day 54cm only to be outdone by the lil bro within 15 minutes he had a 56cm and a 58cm in the boat.between us we ended up with 11 flathead and 1 tailer.Both of us dropped a few fish at the boat and i got busted up a few times as i ran out of 10lb so i was down to 3lb leader.It was only a Quick fish but another great morning on the water gotta love fishing.All fish were caught on a range of squidgies and gulps. Benny boi....

post-19229-050976900 1308646934_thumb.jpg

post-19229-061917200 1308646948_thumb.jpg

post-19229-016086900 1308646960_thumb.jpg

post-19229-090964100 1308646980_thumb.jpg

Great Flathead session and Im happy to hear your little bro outdone and bet your not complaining :thumbup:

Thanks mate it was a good morning no complaining from me lol hes a top fishing buddy we fish together all the time and most of the fish end up in my freezer. :)

Edited by benny boi

Me and the little brother went out for a flick for a few hours on Sunday 19th june on the Shoalhaven river.It was about the third cast of the morning when my plastic got clunked by my biggest flattie for the day 54cm only to be outdone by the lil bro within 15 minutes he had a 56cm and a 58cm in the boat.between us we ended up with 11 flathead and 1 tailer.Both of us dropped a few fish at the boat and i got busted up a few times as i ran out of 10lb so i was down to 3lb leader.It was only a Quick fish but another great morning on the water gotta love fishing.All fish were caught on a range of squidgies and gulps. Benny boi....

Excellant feed of flathead , would of been a real chalenge on the 3lb line.

Good work boys enjoy :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

chris