Brissy Waters- Central Coast Report

wannabefisho

Went around my local waterway today in my tinnie as she hadnt been out for a run in a while.

Launched around 5am from Koolewong and motored in the pitch black to a nearby mooring and started to berley up.

First cast I got a 32cm Snapper (strange as I was sitting on a weed bed/sand flat), then followed by a 40cm flattie. Whilst dehooking the flattie my 2nd went for a few runs- I pulled in a 37cm Breambo.

Finally got to dehooking both and next cast I was on again- to another flattie similar size so into the esky with the others he went :thumbup:

Kept berley going and by 7:30am I had another Bream which went 28cm in the esky to join his mates to make 5 keepers.

Caught heaps of throwbacks and just legal breambo's and many more way undersized pinkies which all were released unharmed.

Fresh slimey strips did ALL the damage on lightly weighted 8 and 10lb string.

Very interesting day lots of action cannot wait to do it again, love getitng out solo in the tinnie it has opened up a whoile new world of fishing for me now Im based back up the coast and its can only get better.

Tight lines

Anthony

post-12300-053064500 1309272153_thumb.jpg

post-12300-063935800 1309272175_thumb.jpg

Edited by wannabefisho

Good work mate...

I love fishing in Brisbane waters ..i went there about 10 times last summer and each time we got heaps of fish ..I had a lot of luck aswell with soft plastics up there too ..in February I caught a 72cm flattie on a 3 inch gulp minnow ..got a picture and released it ofcourse..can't wait to head up there again