fishing tomorrow

brickman

we were out all day with nothing heard on the radio bout fin spoke to few boats out there all saying the same thing, a couple of marlin were hooked with only one landed and few makos about if ur interested in heading out for them. tomorrow is another day go try ur luck and hope to hear back from u with some good reports..

We pulled the plug on a mission to Browns tomorrow last night and I am beginning to think we made a bad call. Weather and wind reports seem better but lack of captures today reported isn't good. I would go if possible but all my mates have deserted me for offshore this weekend. Gottta order a 575c barcrusher soon so I can call the shots. Good luck if ya get out there.

Mike

Was out all day today, leave the bait at home and pack some lures, current was raging today, could not strip our cubes fast enough, we should of spent more time trolling as everything else was perfect, water temp and bait everywhere, but hey that's fishin

Spent 6 hrs trolling Browns, 5nm east and then south. Nothing but a decent size bonita landed. Couple of hits on the small shot-gun but nothing on the bigger lures

Phone didn't ring tho'

Any clues how far beyond Browns the fins caught where taken ?

thanks for the replys raiders i was planing an arvo session it's 5.00am now and the wind is blowing sw oposite to the sea breeze forcast will check again at 9.00am mid week looks trashed but there always next weekend thanks gary

how far out beyond browns we talking?

25nm on the 152 E line. That's where Al McGlashan got his fish.

Around Browns and to 30nm out there were more Marlin than YFT caught. Water was a virtual uniform 20.0 degrees over the shelf.

Bruce.

P.S. I'll second all of the posts about yesterday as well.

Edited by Crusher