outriggers

SPARKY

Can anyone tell me if the outriggers below are any good

Mate i don't know what more i can tell you, i think it's pretty well explained in the add.

We won't nor do i know of anyone that will split a pair of bases for you, i can supply a complete set, & you must be careful trying to match up as the older casting's sometimes will not fit the newer ones, hence people not wanting to split up sets.

The riggers retracted are approx 1.7m long very compact!

Sorry even though we build for & send Australia wide our displays & dealers are all in Victoria.

Cheers.

- qualitytackleaustralia Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: qualitytackleaustralia

Subject: Details about item: sparkybrett sent a message about 13' OUTRIGGERS, REELAX BASES, "EXTRA H/DUTY POLES" #220817675432

Sent Date: 31-Jul-11 15:48:33 AEST

Dear qualitytackleaustralia,

can you please send me more info about your outriggers I already have mounts on the boat is it possible to get bases to sute the current mounts?

What size are they when contracted?

Is there somewhere in Sydney I can view the product?

- sparkybrett

13' OUTRIGGERS, REELAX BASES, "EXTRA H/DUTY POLES"

Item Id: 220817675432

End time: 01-Aug-11 10:09:50 AEST

Seller:

qualitytackleaustralia (187 )

100.0% Positive Feedback

Member since 14-May-08 in Australia

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Here are more items from this seller

13' OUTRIGGERS, REELAX BASES, "EXTRA H/DUTY POLES"

16' OUTRIGGERS, REELAX BASES, "EXTRA H/DUTY POLES"

11' OUTRIGGERS, REELAX BASES, QUALITY POLES & FITTINGS

11' OUTRIGGERS, REELAX BASES, QUALITY POLES & FITTINGS

AU $899.00

Postage: +AU $35.00

AU $999.00

AU $699.00

AU $699.00

See seller's other items

what a rip off i've got a set off heavey duty 3 meter poles brand new you can have for 200.00 only prob is there one peace

as for bases i wont have any stock till the end off november but they would also be 200.00 for two sets

if you would like more info give me a ring on 0438264377 cheers gary

I have well and truly investigated outrig's, new, 2nd hand, local, imported, and even toyed with buying blanks and making my own; and I can tell you one thing.

You get what you pay for. There are good ones at a price and there are cheap ones. With these things it is very much dependant on the quality of the components. Look at it like buying a top notch fishing rod compared to a Z-Mart special. Why are some rods hundreds of dollars and others you can buy for $30.00?

Go with your budget and needs. Are you after world record breaking Blue Marlin or Striped Tuna and dollies? Compare the cost to the value of your boat. You'll find the right answer as I did. Not really necessary to catch fish.

Mate I bought some outriggers last year from a Qld co that were at the Sydney boat show.

It took 3 weeks to get them, they fell down when travelling with them up, their suggestion was to screw them together (why did I buy telescopic outriggers if I had to make them one piece for them to work) all in all what a waste of money. ( $1200)

I didn't even think of brickman (Gary, site sponser) when I parted with my hard earned dollars.

Next time I want something I will check out our sponsers first

Regards Jeff